Complaint Review: Onlinebuddies

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: PJ22 — Alabama
Onlinebuddies
Internet USA

Onlinebuddies Onlinebuddies aka Manhunt tried to charge my credit card for a dating service without permisssion. Or to be blunt, they stile from me. Luckily my bank detected it as fraud and blocked it. The bank has now cancelled my credit card and is now referring the matter to the police. Internet

*General Comment: Website down

Online Buddies,who own manhunt tried to charge my credit card for a dating service without my permission. My banks fraud dept detected this was fraud and luckily they blocked it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinebuddies/internet/Onlinebuddies-Onlinebuddies-aka-Manhunt-tried-to-charge-my-credit-card-for-a-dating-servi-1054032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinebuddies

#1 General Comment

Website down

AUTHOR: karmasabitch - ()

I tried to open their website with firefox and I.E but it's not working. Looks like they may have closed shop. To much heat I assume. : )