Complaint Review: Onlinecarstereo.com

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: John — United States of America
Onlinecarstereo.com
5014 Hampton St. Vernon, California United States of America

Onlinecarstereo.com Online Car Stereo Worst customer service, returned to get fixed, 3 months later still no return. Vernon, California

*Consumer Comment: Agreed with other comments

This is the worst place to buy any car stereo. I bought an amp that was defective from the manufacturer. I know this because I took it to get it installed professionally and was not working. I sent it back and Online car stereo said, "No problem as soon as you send it back we will ship out a new one for you." Keep in mind this was in the second week of March
2011. After waiting for a week nothing came. I called them and they said that they were not able to send me a new one because the box is open. Then I said to them... Why did you tell me it was ok and you were going to send me a new one?
At this point they sent it out to the manufacture to get it repaired. I was so frustrated with them I said, "Whatever get it fixed and send it back to me.They also said it will take up to 8 weeks for repairs. After 8 weeks I started calling and each time they would tell me that they will have some call me back and let me know whats going on. They never call me back and I get the run around every time and no one seems to know whats going on. No Im out $300 and will never know if I will get my amp. Today's date is June 7 2011. I called them and they said that it is still supposedly at the manufacturer and they will call me back. Over 3 months have passed and I have not gotten any amp. I shop online at least 4 times a month and used many different online stores.
Online car stereo is by far, hands down the worst  online store ever. Do not shop here!!! The worst policies and customer service. I spoke to over half a dozen different people and they were all rude. What a rip-off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinecarstereocom/Vernon-California-90058/Onlinecarstereocom-Online-Car-Stereo-Worst-customer-service-returned-to-get-fixed-3-mon-737962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinecarstereo.com

Agreed with other comments

AUTHOR: Consumer2013 - ()

This is a very poorly run company with abysmal customer service, good luck getting ANY money back from them, they charged my accounts for a voided order and refuse to return the funds. (March 2013)
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC