Complaint Review: Onlinecarstereo.com

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Little Rock AFB Arkansas
Onlinecarstereo.com
onlinecarstereo.com Internet U.S.A.

Onlinecarstereo.com Worst Company I have ever done business with. Vernon California

I ordered a CD player online from onlinecarstereo.com on Dec 15 2008. About a week later i received the CD player and had it installed. When looking for some of the features the CD player offered, I noticed they sent me the wrong model. I called and informed them of their mistake and they wouldn't work with me at all. The only way they agreed to send the correct one is by me first sending the wrong on back and when they received it they would send the correct one. So I did. Then I informed them to send the correct one and they said they don't have my CD player in stock. Nice. They would have to order it from the manufacturer.

A couple of weeks passed and i must have called four or five times. Eventually William the so called manager, kept putting me off telling me I will order it and send it out today every time I called. Finally he told me the reason behind the long wait was the manufacturer didn't have any of these CD players assembled. I then called the manufacturer to verify his comment and they told me they had plenty ready to ship. I called William out on his bluff and told him I wanted a full refund.

It has been over a week since my claim for a refund and I still haven't received my $400 back. I am going to file a claim with my bank to get my money back, the better business bureau, the Air Force Legal Office and Special Investigation, and any other organization I can find.

I bought the same CD player last week from sonic electronics, cheaper and they assured me I would get what I ordered. I hope they do. I am kind of sketchy about these companies after dealing with onlinecarstereo.com.

Dustin
Little Rock AFB, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinecarstereocom/internet/Onlinecarstereocom-Worst-Company-I-have-ever-done-business-with-Vernon-California-417163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinecarstereo.com