drunk

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped Off Customer — Herdon Virginia United States of America
Onlinelidocaine.com

Onlinelidocaine.com SCAMMER I tried to buy Bulk lidocaine from this new company and lost thousands , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Impressed

*Consumer Comment: Lidocaine helped me

*Consumer Comment: Recommended

*Consumer Comment: I love it

*Consumer Comment: Very Effective

I decided to purchase some lidocaine powder from a new company even tho they claim to been in business since 2009 (which is a lie). I did COD with a purchase that ended up having a $4500. They claim to have pure lidocaine powder when I opened up the package it was nothing but pure baking soda. Do not waist your time dealing with this jerk, if you find his address please post it!! What goes around comes around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinelidocainecom/internet/Onlinelidocainecom-SCAMMER-I-tried-to-buy-Bulk-lidocaine-from-this-new-company-and-lost-974668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinelidocaine.com

Impressed

AUTHOR: fabbry - ()

My doctor I prescribed with lidocaine last month and I was really impressed with the relief the drug provided me with. I have been suffering from sore muscles & joints for less than a year and no medication could provide me with complete relief.

Lidocaine helped me

AUTHOR: lillian - ()

I know it may sound crazy to some people, but when my periods start I faint from pain. It is true, every month I have to take strong painkillers to stay in order and be able to work and communicate with people. For some time I have been looking for a drug that could suit me. It had to be effective but not too strong as I have problems with my heart as well. And I needed a drug with no considerable side effects because I work as a teacher and I have to feel absolutely ok in order to prepare for my classes and provide my students with information they need. A mask of pain instead of my face is not a good idea when you are in charge of people's education. But I was lucky in my long search. Finally I have found Lidocaine and since that time I buy it regularly from this e-shop. The drug helps me stay a normal person and I don't have to pause my life.

Recommended

AUTHOR: sjkdlalak - ()

They sent the powder out the same day or the next day. Products are pure. I'm their client for some time....Recommended

I love it

AUTHOR: evelynhead - ()

It's phenomenal product as far as I'm concerned, and since I'm so sensitive, my friends and family use me as a barometer. They love this stuff, too.

Very Effective

AUTHOR: jj77167 - ()

Is the leading online retail distributor of lidocaine powder, and has been around for 5 years.