Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier, Buydiscount,actionline

• Submitted: Mon, January 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 29, 2007

• Reported By:Jonesboro Arkansas
Onlinesupplier, Buydiscount,actionline
30 S La Patera Lane Suite 7 Goleta, California U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier, Buydiscount, actionlineonlinesupplier, Buydiscount,actionline, Commerceplanetonlinesupplier, Buydiscount,actionline Watch Out, Multi Fraud GoletaGoleta California

Onlinesupplier was supposed to build me a website. After I signed up, and asked for it after some time I was told I had to build it. The 49.95 a month was a HOSTING fee. Months go by, I got no help. Then I start looking at my account. They double bill every other month, and passed my onfo over to buydiscount and actiononline at another 29.95 a month. I called and got LARRY, very argumentative. He told me that I HAD to have signed up twice, to get double billed and that I had to sign up for these other charges myself. They had made no mistakes. He refused to let me speak to a supervisor and when I asked for legal I got an address only. (The one that is listed here) I went to yahoo yellow pages for the phone number. And it asked me if I wished to rate this company, WOW I took advantage of that....I was only asking for the money they double billed me for. Now I want every dime of it back. I got nothing, why should they get to keep my money? I am writing the BBB California, The BBB Arkansas, FTC.gov, COnsumer Protection of both Ca and Arkansas. And The online Fraud commission. Plus anything else I can find. I have had enough!! I am a senior citizen, on a limited income. Just trying to supplement my income, not lose it to fraud. Just called this number, Larry lied, its not the legal dept, just another branch of onlinesupplier. Okay Update, they say they have cancelled all the accounts billed through them and will refund one 49.95 payment,(That they double billed) even tho it is against their policy. But none of the other $300 plus they took.

Karen
Jonesboro, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2007 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesupplier-Buydiscountactionline/Goleta-California-93117/Onlinesupplier-Buydiscount-actionlineonlinesupplier-Buydiscountactionline-Commercepla-233311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier, Buydiscount,actionline