• Report: #207011

• Submitted: Sun, August 20, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 20, 2006

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
Onlinesupplier.com - ActionLine - Newave
114 Powers Ave Santa Barbara, California U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com - ActionLine - Newave, ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing, and deceptive " free" information offer Santa Barbara California

Onlinesupplier.com deceived me by offering "free" information about their bussines on the internet. Since it was "free" information and with no obligation of any kind, I requested it.

Upon receiving and studing it I considered that I was not interested. Now they have charged me $29.95 and 59.95 to my credit card account.

I already disputed the charge and explained it all to my credit card company and the charge is under investigation. But another similar charge has come on my new statement.

I already complained to the very onlinesupplier but never got any response. My concern is that they are going to keep on charging me every month the same ripp-off.

Augusto
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom-ActionLine-Newave/Santa-Barbara-California-93103/Onlinesuppliercom-ActionLine-Newave-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-and-decepti-207011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com - ActionLine - Newave