Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Onlinesupplier.com
onlinesupplier.com/appaerntly CA. per my bank statement , California U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com, They Are Affiliated With Priceline Among Others I am currently on disability and wanted to make extra money from home to help with our finances. This internet site stated that for ONLY $1.95 I would receive information on how I can sell items on E-Bay by basically setting up my own web site to sell items that are "profitable". I NEVER RECEIVED ANY INFO. STATING THEY WOULD CHARGE ME $49.95-FOR WHAT! I now owe $60.00 in overdraft fees!! Ripoff Apparently California per my bank statement California

I am currently on disability and wanted to help with our families finances.

Therefore I went on line and was ripped off by this company who claimed to send me a "packet" for $1.95 to learn how to set up a web site to sell products on line for E-BAY.

I received a "brochure" only in the mail that basically only gave me "names" of suppliers to contact to buy their products at thier "wholesale" prices. That was it! No other information on "signing" up for anything.

I went on line to my banking institution to pay my bills and discovered that I was charged $49.95 for online suppliers.

I immediately called the bank who advised me to call thier # listed. I did so, however they said they closed at 7PM SPT, I am EST and it was just 7PM my time.

I then went on line, and only then did I find out how I was ripped off. I honestly thought I was being extremely cautious with giving out my credit card info. Apparently they were way ahead of me.

My faith and trust has been tested, unfortunately for the last time.

These despicable "people" need to be stopped. I understand they do not care, what I cannot understand is why they are not stopped and prosecuted for the fraud they so blatently commited

Barbara
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/California/Onlinesuppliercom-They-Are-Affiliated-With-Priceline-Among-Others-I-am-currently-on-disa-253800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com