Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:Ankeny Iowa
30 S. La Patera Lane, Suite. 7 Goleta, California U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com Complete scam Did not fulfill their offer of a free online kit, then billed me monthly Goleta California

I initially asked for the free kit they promised. They never sent it, but buried deep within the terms and conditions they do say they will bill you $49.95 every month. I didn't get the kit but I did start getting phone calls from another company "related" to the online business, and they tried everything possible to get me signed up to hand over my money to them, too. I told them all I wanted was my free kit, and they said they didn't have any control over that, sorry. I soon forgot all about the whole thing, and didn't pay close enough attention to my credit card bill, thought I was being billed for something else. I did cancel the service, when I couldn't figure out what it was.

When I finally called to check on the monthly charges, I was told I had signed up for the service. I asked who had authorized the credit card charges. The rep defensively took me into the terms and conditions, and proved that they had disclosed the charges. So when I asked for my free kit, he told me he couldn't sent it, because I had canceled the service! They were all about defending the charges, not at all interested in helping me actually USE the service, or figuring out how to get me a free kit. Scam!!!! I am out about $200, but am also going to dispute through my credit card.

Ankeny, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/Goleta-California-93117/Onlinesuppliercom-Complete-scam-Did-not-fulfill-their-offer-of-a-free-online-kit-then-bi-259304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com