Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Newtownabbey Other
Onlinesupplier.com
BuyDiscount.com Internet U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com AKA BuyDiscount.com Non-approved Credit Card Deductions Internet Internet

I recently received an Email from an organization by the name of 'onlinesupplier.com' which informed me that the sum of $59.95 had been deducted from my Credit Card account as a subscripton which would be ongoing!
As I had no recollection of authorizing such a transaction I replied and informed them of such and requested that they cease any further interchange.
It was when I received my Credit Card statement at the end of the month that I saw, not only the first deduction but a similar deduction 20 days later.
I have informed my Credit Card supplier who will be sending a report form for me to submit to their investigating department

John
Newtownabbey
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/internet/Onlinesuppliercom-AKA-BuyDiscountcom-Non-approved-Credit-Card-Deductions-Internet-Intern-284398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com