Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Alphington Victoria Other
Onlinesupplier.com
Newbridge Limited, Miriam House, Suite # 3979 PO Box 450 # 5 Losack Road Basseterre St. Kitts Eastern Carribbean Internet U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com The provider has been deducting around $64 per month from my account since February 2007. They have not provided any products for trial as indicated within a 14 day period. In a follow up phone call early this month they advised a package would be sent within 48 hours and the trial period extended. They have taken $255 plus out of my account to date. I am still waiting. Carribbean Internet

Copies of information sent to the company via their online email address following telephone contact:

11 July 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

Further to my email message sent this morning I now confirm that:

I have not received any products from you for trial as indicated in February 2007

The ongoing monthly dollar deductions were always conditional on a 14 day trial of these products
I have not been provided with any opportunity to trial any such products

You have deducted $255 (to date)from my account and not provided me with any income generating services in return as indicated

I am providing 30 days notice for you to make arrangements to CANCEL any further dollar deductions from my account.

I withdraw any previous authorisation for dollar deductions from my account.

I request you reply with a confirmation of this advice.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:05 AM

Dear Sir/Madam

On the 5th of July I range and spoke with Elbis Operator number 3196.

I advised him that since February this year $255 has been deducted from my account and I have not received any trial guide or information about working online. He assured me I would receive the package within 48 hours and I am still waiting!

I wish to terminate the arrangements with you NOW. I have not received any information as promised within 14 days of signing up however I have been billed monthly for something I know nothing about.

I request confirmation that you have taken action and that you CEASE deducations of any further dollar amounts from my account.

Elena
Alphington Victoria
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/internet/Onlinesuppliercom-The-provider-has-been-deducting-around-64-per-month-from-my-account-si-260058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com