Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 805-567 0113
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Onlinesupplier.com unfulfilled order, unauthorized, recurring charges Internet

I ordered last year their "How to Succeed on E-Bay" lessson which I have not received to this day. I was charged $1.95 for the unfulfilled order. There was no order confirmation whatsoever from Online Supplier. I cannot complain because there was no contact information - no e-mail address or telephone number given to me.

Starting December 2006 a recurring bill of $49.95 appeared on my credit card statement which I disputed repeatedly. It's a good thing my credit card company, bless them, honored my claims.

Today, March 29, 2007, I received an e-mail from Online Supplier invoicing me for a recurring bill of $49.95 for my membership to their online store. Now I learned the reason for the recurring bills, in addition to their website URL, telephone numbers and e-mail address. Funny thing is I never opted in nor applied for membership to their gimmick. I advised them by e-mail to cease from billing me. Next thing I'll do is advise my credit card company to ignore billings from this company and possibly blacklist this company.

Let this be a warning to others when dealing with Online Supplier.com

Quezon City

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2007 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/internet/Onlinesuppliercom-unfulfilled-order-unauthorized-recurring-charges-Internet-241780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com