Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

• Reported By:Paducah Kentucky
Onlinesupplier.com
onlinesupplier.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com FRAUD!!They wont help you settle problem either Internet

I noticed a charge of$49.95 on my bank statement..i look through my online statements for the last 6 months and found 1 a month for the same amount.

i called my bank and they said they will look into it, i have to go sign papers of fraud against the company.FEDERAL OFFENSE it is.

When i called the company i was put on hold for 15 minutes. This happened twice. I tried 1 more time and finally got someone. They said they would have helped me get the money back but because I had told them i already called my bank they said they couldnt help me.(mind you, i havent signed any papers yet against the company all i did was ask my bank to look into it.)

I also found out that they have been charging me since December of 2006.. Me and my husband were christmas shopping then and someone must have gotten our information. So someone has been running a online shop on this website and it is being charged to our account. We have cancelled our credit card. but we are out $500. I will keep you posted on this situation.

Amber
Paducah, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/nationwide/Onlinesuppliercom-FRAUDThey-wont-help-you-settle-problem-either-Internet-275121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com