Complaint Review: Onlinesupplier.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:VanEtten New York
Onlinesupplier.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Onlinesupplier.com I was misled into believing they would help me sell personal merchandise! Internet Internet

I am totally disgusted with the ease at which criminals can gain access and continue to have access to the internet to conduct thier criminal activities. What will it take to rid this most powerful tool of such shady characters. The information highway can at times be nothing but a maze of paths that lead to nothing but scam artists holding out their hands to take honest, hard working people's money. My only goal was to have someone assist me in selling some of my personal belongings on the internet. Instead Onlinesupplier.com may have ripped me off for the tune of $59.95. I hope writing this report makes a difference. I have had very positive experiences on the internet. I believe, unfortunetly, that there needs to be considerably more policing of the internet.

VanEtten, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesuppliercom/nationwide/Onlinesuppliercom-I-was-misled-into-believing-they-would-help-me-sell-personal-merchandis-276427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesupplier.com