Complaint Review: Onlinesuppliers.com

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:South Mildura Other
Onlinesuppliers.com
onlinesuppliers.com Internet U.S.A.

Onlinesuppliers.com Fraudulant cheap ebaykit direct debits to my credit card total scum cant contact them U.s.a Internet

I thought I was clever but these people(SCUM) got me through ebay site taking only $1.95 and then on the 8th of every month out goes $49.95 us plus Fees total monthly just dissappearing from my credit card ($61.00Aus) were do I go from here this hurts the bank doesnt seem to care just happens nothing can be done.

Well it is hurting my kids and my family to repay this and the bank fees on top what about security
where is our government on all this our protectors

Dianne
South Mildura
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinesupplierscom/internet/Onlinesupplierscom-Fraudulant-cheap-ebaykit-direct-debits-to-my-credit-card-total-scum-ca-255597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinesuppliers.com