Complaint Review: Onlingo CD

Onlingo CD
Onlingo.com Internet U.S.A.

Onlingo ,Onlingo CD ,Scammers, They will steal your money!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Angie-Contact us we can help

I signed up for a just pay shipping and handling for this Spanish CD, however I was charged 76.90... immediately I called the bank to see where the charge was from, they gave me the supposed 800 number which I called and was on hold for about a half an hour...i then went online and looked for the website I typed in Onlingo and it came up with alot of differant sites, including this one, which I am very grateful for, I read through these other complaints...and lets just say i was shocked...

I then seen that the Editors had given suggestions on how to get the money refunded...well it worked and i have a whole new Bank card because of it and the reg e has been filled out and I just have to sign it at the bank which I will do tomorrow morning when I go to the bank...Yes I have learned my lesson, I will NEVER order anything online anymore until I check it out on here first THANK YOU...

Angie from riley
Fort Riley, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2007 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-CD/internet/Onlingo-Onlingo-CD-Scammers-They-will-steal-your-money-Internet-264380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo CD

Angie-Contact us we can help

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

Hi,

Please let me take a moment to let you know I understand your frustration and would like to help.

To assist you further please contact our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Service Specialists are available Monday through Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time. 1-800-949-6880.

Sincerely,