Complaint Review: Onlingo French Series

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Nora — Oakland California United States of America
Onlingo French Series

Onlingo French Series got fre Level1 CDmy mother died i forgot deadline got 2 more returned them told them to credit my account not done want money back in account ASAP, Internet

I subscribed for free to onlingo French. Sometime between when I got the first CD and then the unwanted 2nd and 3rd DC in quick succession, my uncle and my mother died. I forgot to cancel (I know, my fault). I returned 2nd and 3rd CD in boxes they came in, with a note inside one of them to please credit my bank account for cost (sorry, I don't remember cost) of the CDs. As far as I know, it has not happened. What I want is for them to credit my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-French-Series/internet/Onlingo-French-Series-got-fre-Level1-CDmy-mother-died-i-forgot-deadline-got-2-more-return-913881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo French Series