• Report: #205632

Onlingo Language CD's
Nationwide U.S.A.

Onlingo Language CD's ripoff Sui Sun California

*UPDATE Employee: Onlingo Response

I got into a survey online and ended up ordering the Onlingo Language CD's for the advertised cost of shipping and handling of $6.99. When I looked at my credit card statement there was a charge from Onlingo of $69.95. I immediately attempted to find a phone number for Onlingo by going online and pulling up Onlingo Language CD's, and found they were ripping people off and continuing to charge their credit accounts for months. I immediately called my credit card company and told them I had ordered the CD's for $6.99 and had not agreed to the price of $69.95. My credit card company credited my account, and I filed a dispute with Onlingo. My credit card company gave me Onlingo's # 1-800-949-6880 which I called and told them I had not agreed to pay this price for the CD's I asked for their address so I could send the CD's back and she said if I had filed a dispute with my credit card company she would not give me the address, and that if I would be willing to drop the dispute they would refund my money. I said "so you will not give me your address?" she eventually did give me an address: Onlingo, P.O. Box 1566, Sui Sun, CA 94585. I will ship the unused CD's to this address, and hope that will be the end of this.

Crystal
Dadeville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-Language-CDs/nationwide/Onlingo-Language-CDs-ripoff-Sui-Sun-California-205632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo Language CD's

Onlingo Response

AUTHOR: Corri - (U.S.A.)

Hello Crystal,

Here at Onlingo we are dedicated to working with all our valued customers to solve disputes. Since you contested the charges directly with your Credit Card Company and/or bank we cannot refund you directly. Due to Visa and Mastercard rules, you must continue to work with your bank or credit card Company to receive a credit.

It appears from the notes regarding our last conversation with you that your bank has completed thier dispute process, and that you requested that we return the product to you.

The product was shipped back to you on 8/30/06. Your account has been cancelled and you will not be billed further.

Onlingo Customer Support