Complaint Review: Onlingo Language

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — Bealeton Virginia United States of America
Onlingo Language
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy #400 Ontario, California United States of America

Onlingo Language Rip off is not enough of an expression to tell how this company takes your money! Ontario, California

Upon filling out what I thought was a helpful survey...offers were given and to complete the servey I was supposed to pick out two of the offers by the servey company.  Onlingo had an offer for a language learning CD for the cost of $5. plus $5.99 shipping and handling. I thought I was getting off pretty well, and did not find another item interesting.  Wow! to my surprise I was billed 89.99 on my credit card - thinking I was paying $11.99. That is quite a haul!  Now...not opening the CD till after the free 14 day trial...I am stuck with it and on the list to receive another CD at the same cost.  They said they sent me an email - never got it.  They said I cannot return either CD's even though unopened.   This made me cry.  Why and how can people get away with this?  I am hurt.  I do not like serveys - I do not recomend them. I do not like Onlingo and how they do business. I hope they loose sleep because of stealing.  I hope everyone will check twice before ordering. They would have sent 9 if I had not have called.   OUCH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-Language/Ontario-California-91764/Onlingo-Language-Rip-off-is-not-enough-of-an-expression-to-tell-how-this-company-takes-yo-587432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo Language