Complaint Review: Onlingo Language

• Submitted: Sat, April 17, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 17, 2010

• Reported By: DONOTPURCHASEFROMONLINGOLANGUAGE — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Onlingo Language
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy,Unit 400,Ontario, California 91764 Internet United States of America

Onlingo Language Advanced System Ripped off by Onlingo Language Internet

My RMA Number is 468218. I am an extremely angry customer as I have returned the basic spanish CD within the trial period, but Onlingo has still charged me $79.95!

I have called up 3 times to their customer service and they have all confirmed that it was received and return within the date of trial period. But when I asked why I am still charged the $79.95, all of them state that it is not in their computer system that I have been charged and they cant help me.

The $79.95 is still on my account and BOA is currently helping me to dispute this charge. According to a letter from BOA, seems like Onlingo is not going to waive off the charge and so i have resorted to going to as any websites as possible to write about my rip-off by Onlingo, so that no one else will be ripped off by Onlingo again. Please.. for goodness sake, have a conscience and stop ripping people off of their hard-earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-Language/internet/Onlingo-Language-Advanced-System-Ripped-off-by-Onlingo-Language-Internet-594211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo Language