- Report: #264222
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Onlingo Onlingo.com
Onlingo Onlingo.comPO Box 1566 Suisun City, California U.S.A.
Onlingo Onling.com Onlingo.com If you click try for 14 days, you automatically sign up for the membership fee and they will debit your account within the 14 day trial period. Ripoff Suisun City California
*UPDATE Employee: Onlingo Response to CC Sims, Indianapolis, In.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
There phone lines are busy for at least 15 minutes, they did respond with the email message requesting me send their cd back. It took 2 days to get here so maybe they'll clear the $69.95 off after they get the package in their hands.
THEIR EMAIL RESPONSE:
You have cancelled during your free trial period. As specified in the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed, we now ask that you please return the Interactive CD-ROM to:
P.O. Box 1566
Suisun City, CA 94585
Before you ship the product, let us tell you about todays special discounts:
1. We encourage you to keep Level 1 for only $29.95. You save $40.00 over the regular price. Why spend money on postage or go through the trouble of sending it back? For $29.95, you will learn numbers, letters, greetings and other fundamentals while traveling the world with Onlingo . . .
THEY KNEW THEY HAD CHARGED ME FOR MORE THAN SHIPPING. SO, I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE SURVEY GROUP THEY ARE LISTED ON AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
C C Sims
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-Onlingocom/Suisun-City-California-94585/Onlingo-Onlingcom-Onlingocom-If-you-click-try-for-14-days-you-automatically-sign-up-for-264222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.