Complaint Review: Onlingo Spanish

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: mtnkat — Abiquiu New Mexico United States of America
Onlingo Spanish

Onlingo Spanish Onlingo subscription nigh impossible to cancel and they keep billing me for MORE than the supposed monthy amount! Internet

Back in October I subscribed to Onlingo free trial for Spanish. I did receive the CD's but not timely so I did not have opportunity to review them within the ten days. I tried to contact onlingo to unsubscribe but I can't get through. I wait and wait and wait on the phone. Its says on their policy, that you don't see until you try to contact them, that they don't process returns so even if you return the product  they won't credit it?which I believe is illegal, however I kept the CD and DVD I did receive-why because I paid more than I expected $30.00 more and I'm STILL being charged,so I am keeping them. if they won't accept returns what can I do ?I've paid over $332 so far and I could have bought Rosette stone for that price-I didn't because their website is very convincing, I thought I would get a good product. SO why did I want to unsubscribe? One because they aren't as good as they say and two because instead of charging me the 59.95  a month  (that I got stuck with because I couldn't review the product within the 10 day cancellation) they have been charging me $83.92 per MONTH for a service I can't use because I can't access their site ( I was lead to believe we would have cds and online access?), I got two cds and no more and it WAY more than I expected-how did this go from 59.95 to 83.92? it can't be shipping because I only received 2 cds well one dvd and one cd AND I can't get a hold of anyone to CANCEL which I have been trying to do since end of OCTOBER!!!!You'd think at some point I could get through!This has been an expensive lesson....but still why are they still in business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-Spanish/internet/Onlingo-Spanish-Onlingo-subscription-nigh-impossible-to-cancel-and-they-keep-billing-me-f-552358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo Spanish