Complaint Review: Onlingo, Syndero, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Fe New Mexico
Onlingo, Syndero, Inc.
onlingo.com San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Onlingo, Syndero, Inc. is unlawfully charging credit cards for unwanted products San Francisco California

*UPDATE Employee: Contact us we can help

*Consumer Suggestion: I Can Help Please Contact Me!

One day I got a disk set on learning spanish from Onlingo a product produced by Syndero, Inc, and thought it was a free promo, but after the second disk set arrived I looked at my bank account and found that I had been charged $76 for each set even though I had not ordered either one.

There is no way to contact them to stop delivery or get a refund. The attorney general needs to shut these guys down and prosecute them for theft.

Digger
Santa Fe, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-Syndero-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94107/Onlingo-Syndero-Inc-is-unlawfully-charging-credit-cards-for-unwanted-products-San-Franc-302874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo, Syndero, Inc.

Contact us we can help

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

Hi,

Please let me take a moment to let you know I understand your frustration and would like to help you get a resolution.

We offer Onlingo on a 14-day trial period, try it out and if you don't like it return it and your account will never be billed the retail price of the shipment.

In order to assist you further please contact our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Service Specialists are available Monday through Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time. 1-800-949-6880

You have received an email using the email address posted here. Please be sure to check your junk email box.

We are striving to make sure we over achieve Customer Satisfaction.

Sincerely,
Angelina
Customer Care Specialist

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I Can Help Please Contact Me!

AUTHOR: Beverly K. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

My name is Beverly and I am responsible for the Customer Care experience at Onlingo. Please contact me and I will be happy to assist you in achieving Customer Satisfaction. 800-949-6880

Best regards,