Complaint Review: Onlingo - onlingo.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By: disapointedclient — Wasilla Alaska United States of America
Onlingo - onlingo.com
5300 OntarioMills Pkwy #400, Ontario, CA ontario, California United States of America

Onlingo - onlingo.com Take your Money before they are supposed to ontario, California

Onlingo  sounded like a fun experience until they started taking my money.  The free CDs cost $6.95 for shipping and handling which wasn't so bad, but they took that 12 days before I got the cds.  Then the cds "free" cds took almost 2 weeks to get to me.  Well, I was supposed to get 14 days to examine them before I would be charged for them.  The Advertisement says you can call "anytime" to cancel in the first 14 days to cancel and you won't be charged a thing.  Well, everytime I try to call, I get a recording that says they are closed and gives me hours of business, which are different from the ones on the advertisement page.  Even when I call during the hours they say, I couldn't seem to get through.

Well On Feb.27, just 7 days after recieving the cds My bank account was  overdrawn by a draft for $79.95 which is $10 more than It was supposed to cost and 7 days earlier than I was prepared and now I don't even want to learn french so I want to send this back but can't get ahold of the company to get a RMA which is a return merchandise number  or else they won't take the product back!  Well how can I send it back it I can't get them on the phone to get a number?  And The worst part is I certainly don't want any more of these cds to be sent to me.  Please HELP!  Thanks for any suggestions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo-onlingocom/ontario-California-91764/Onlingo-onlingocom-Take-your-Money-before-they-are-supposed-to-ontario-California-575501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo - onlingo.com