Complaint Review: Onlingo

• Reported By: Unhappy — Moreno Valley California USA
Onlingo
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400 Ontario, California United States of America

Onlingo scam adverticement from MacBook Air survey in Ontario, California

All it started with a survey to win a MacBook Air, and in order to get a chance to win it, I had to purchase something from their sponsors. Onlingo was the only item I would probably used out of all the other sponsors. The CD was free, but I just had to pay for a "one time charge" which it was the shipping and handling for $6.95. I received the product after a week. A couple of days later my bank account has declined and protect my account from an overdraft from OnLingo. Then after two weeks with the product, I checked my account and I was charged $87.55 from OnLingo. I called the customer service, and they provided me with an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number.

I understand they have a restocking fee, but I never opened the package, and I had to pay for the shipping and handling twice. It's been a week since I returned the CD. I kept track of the item to ensure its delivery. Now that they have received the package. I got an E-Mail from OnLingo saying that my RMA has been terminated, and not refund has been made to my account. How long more do I have to wait to get my refund? Or should I take action by filing a dispute?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo/Ontario-California-91764/Onlingo-scam-adverticement-from-MacBook-Air-survey-in-Ontario-California-665424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo