Complaint Review: Onlingo

• Reported By: tony i — Kansas City Kansas USA
Onlingo
www.onlingo San Francisco, California United States of America

Onlingo Mail order Fraud, took money out of San Francisco, California

I was order the onling cd's because I was seeking another offer online, and the add

said pay only 6.95 get language learning cd's ...I go to the grocery store and my

bank card is NSF at the check out counter. Im like what the f...? I get home and

these onlingo b...... ,have taken 80.00 out of my account. This is why we need

internet regulation people are just defrauding everyone I will never get anything over

the internet and I'm going to keep pursing these Onling B....... if we have to meet

face to face we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo/San-Francisco-California-94107/Onlingo-Mail-order-Fraud-took-money-out-of-San-Francisco-California-500845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo