Complaint Review: Onlingo

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2007

• Reported By:Zephyrhills Florida
Onlingo
www.onlingo.com Suisun City, California U.S.A.

Onlingo I admit it! I fell for the scam of free Spanish C.D.'s. What was not mentioned was how they charge your credit card without consent! ripoff Suisun City California

*UPDATE Employee: Please call Customer Service

I'm also a victim of false advertizing from onlingo. No where was the awful cost of free cd's mentioned or that other installments would be sent and charged to your credit card without consent. I've returned the 3rd installment within 10 days crossing out my address and stating Refused - Return To Sender. I'm hoping that that will ward off a third billing to my credit card. I'll gladly send back the whole kit and caboodle to obtain a refund.

My husband was in the hospital with a heart attack when I received the 1st package and I did not pay attention to it until the 10 days had passed. He was in the hospital for a toe amputation when the 2nd installment arrived and I thought the first billing was for the whole package.

Boy, was I wrong. What they send you is not worth the cost at all. I only sent for it because I have a Mexican couple renting an apartment and thought it would help me converse with them.

Please help me if you can!! Companies like this are taking advantage of so many Americans. I don't consider myself a stupid person. I would never had sent fot the "Free" cd's if all of the information concerning their cost was listed in the ad.

Thank You in advance for any assistance you can give me.

Lorraine
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2007 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo/Suisun-City-California-94585/Onlingo-I-admit-it-I-fell-for-the-scam-of-free-Spanish-CDs-What-was-not-mentioned-w-239376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo

Please call Customer Service

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

This is a message from Onlingo Customer Service. Onlingo is the leader in interactive language learning products.

We are posting this message to make sure that anybody reading this knows how to contact our Customer Service department with any problems or questions.

Here at Onlingo, we are dedicated to our customers, and we take Customer Service very seriously. Please contact us via phone at 800-949-6880, via email at support@onlingo.com or via the web at www.onlingo.com.

Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:30pm PST, and Saturday from 7:00am to 3:30pm PST.

Regards,