qualified

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2007

• Reported By:Fairfax Virginia
Onlingo
onlingo.com Suisun City, California U.S.A.

Onlingo Hasn't happened yet but i fully expect to be charged Can't contact them! Ripoff Suisun City California

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Customer Support for Help

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Customer Support for Help

I applied to onlingo's CD trial yesterday, and minutes after I was charged $6.95, I find all these reports, I am now unable to contact them in order to cancel my account. I am sending them their form messages over and over asking to cancel my account, but I don't expect a reply, nor do I expect anyone to pick up on their customer service line.

James
Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo/Suisun-City-California/Onlingo-Hasnt-happened-yet-but-i-fully-expect-to-be-charged-Cant-contact-them-Ripoff-Su-263579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo

Contact Customer Support for Help

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

This is a message from Onlingo Customer Service. Onlingo is the leader in interactive language learning products.

We are posting this message to make sure that anybody reading this knows how to contact our Customer Service department with any problems or questions. We are here to help you.

Here at Onlingo, we are dedicated to our customers, and we take Customer Service very seriously. Please contact us via phone at 800-949-6880. Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:30pm PST, and Saturday from 7:00am to 3:30pm PST.

Regards,

Onlingo Customer Service
800-949-6880

Contact Customer Support for Help

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hello,