Complaint Review: Onlingo

Internet India
  • Phone: 91-9886770989
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Onlingo, Ripped off, I cannot get them to cancel my account. I tried during the 10 day trial, but charged me for 2months Internet

I cannot get them to cancel my account. I tried during the 10 day trial, but charged me for 2months so far. I sent the cd's back and they billed me 69.95. Then I recieved some more on the 5th of May and sent them back. Once agian they charged my account 86 dollars and some change. That put my account in the negatitve and made some bills not clear. I will have to close my account it is so bad. I have tried to call their 1-800 number and only stay on hold with a recording. If I kept the stuff, I would just figure something out, but I do not have anything to show for the money. Please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingo/internet/Onlingo-Ripped-off-I-cannot-get-them-to-cancel-my-account-I-tried-during-the-10-day-tri-436981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo