casual

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Robersonville North Carolina
Onlingo.com
onlingo.com Internet U.S.A.

Onlingo.com charged my credit card for Spanish material that I never received. Internet

I ordered some Spanish learning materials from Onlingo.com about one month ago and have not received any materials. They charged my credit card twice. Once for the regular price of the materials and then added $1 on for something else that was unexplained. I am very unhappy because I don't have my money or the materials.

Akeysa
Robersonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlingocom/internet/Onlingocom-charged-my-credit-card-for-Spanish-material-that-I-never-received-Internet-339830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlingo.com