Complaint Review: Onrebate

• Submitted: Fri, September 22, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 22, 2006

• Reported By:Dickson Tennessee
120 East Palmetto Park Rd., 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate ripoff Boca Raton Florida

My rebate was excepted 6/20/06. Pending payment since 6/28/06. I waited my 8 weeks and then called to make sure everything was OK got recording saying it was excepted.

Emailed customer service (and I have saved EVERY email sent and recieved)to find out what was going on after the 10 week they told me to wait a little longer. I did then emailed again and they replyed with it might have to be reissued reply back with my address. Did that and still have not gotten anything.

Emailed TigerDirect to let them know that I am also having issues with this company. Emailed them letting them know that I am reporting here and that I notified TigerDirect and we shall see what happens.

I also told them that I was going to send an email every day until I get or hear something!

This will make the third company to do this to me. I have had Sony and Cannon say it didn't go through because it was missing something that I had a copy of showing I sent it but it was my word against theirs.

And these companies have forgotten that bad news goes faster then good. What happened to pleasing the customer? It isn't like they are hurting for money!

Dickson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2006 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebate/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Onrebate-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-212214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate