• Report: #194302

• Submitted: Thu, June 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 02, 2006

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Onrebate
www.onrebate.com , Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate ripoff dishonest unreasonable rebate term ripoff Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Resubmission

*Author of original report: rebate was denied because the shipping address was different from the one on the rebate form.

I bought a Ultra X-connect 500W power supply from radioshack on 02/21/06. Since i was on vacation, I asked my friend to buy it for me and ship the item to his place. there was a $50 rebate handled by onrebate.com. When I was back, immediately I sent the all rebate materials to this company.

Today I called to check the status of this rebate. I was told my rebate was denied because the shipping address was different from the one on the rebate form. it was my first time to hear that a rebate was denied by this kind of reason. did I have to send back the item to radioshack and ask them to ship it to me again? I was also told my rebate couldn't be resubmitted because it's over 30 days since they told me to resubmit the rebate last time. they claimed that "I" called them in April and was told to resubmit.

But actually I didn't call them before and I have never receivd any letter, email and phoce call about my rebate (of course they won't). The CSR was very rude and I was also refused to talk to their manager. what kind of business it is??? after reading all the stories about this company, now I know they belong to here: Bad Business Bureau!

Avoid any rebate from this company, all manufacturers should eliminate OnRebate as a vendor if they want to retain customer loyalty

Hu
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2006 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebate/Florida/Onrebate-ripoff-dishonest-unreasonable-rebate-term-ripoff-Florida-194302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate

Resubmission

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Onrebate Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you please send and email to nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com and we will gladly instruct you on how to resubmit.

AUTHOR: Hu - (U.S.A.)

I was also told my rebate couldn't be resubmitted because it's over 30 days since they told me to resubmit the rebate last time. they claimed that "I" called them in April and was told to resubmit. But actually I didn't call them before and I have never received any letter, email and phoce call about my rebate (of course they won't). The CSR was very rude and I was also refused to talk to their manager. what kind of business it is??? after reading all the stories about this company, now I know they belong to here: Bad Business Bureau!