Complaint Review: Onrebate

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 01, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Onrebate
P.O. Box 3028 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate ripoff Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resubmission

Beware buying stuff from Frys Electronic that has rebate.

The Onrebate handling their rebate and mostly like you will not see your rebate money. There were few incidents that happened to me. One they said, they didn't receive my rebate forms and etc. The other rebate, I've been calling them but never get thru.

I call more than a dozen time and each time I spent over 30min and no luck. Email them so many times but respond from them. If you do a search, people complaining about them. I filed a complaint with BBB about them. BBB told me that, others complaining about them.

This is a scam, so stop buying stuff that has rebate from Frys Electronic, until Frys contract with other company to handle the rebate. There are others store that use Onrebate for rebate. I would ask them before I buy the product. So far, the best rebate and I always receive my money is Best Buy. Best Buy have their own rebate system and they are very helpful if you have question or checking the status.

Stay away from store that uses Onrebate for their rebate service!

Jake
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebate/Miami-Florida-33144/Onrebate-ripoff-Miami-Florida-174014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resubmission

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Onrebate customer

Please send an email to nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com and I will instruct you on how to resubmit for the rebate.