Complaint Review: Onrebate

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Onrebate
Internet U.S.A.

Onrebate Rebate Ripoff! Beware Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: will gladly accept your rebate

I am furious! I was denied my rebate because they said I did not send in the invoice. Give me a break! I copied everything I sent and yes I did send the invoices for 2 rebates. I tried to call the company only to be put on hold for over 45 minutes....I gave up. I have not received an email back from them. I had several rebates from other companies that did not use onrebate.com and have not received any denials except from onrebate.com.

Beware of the company doing your rebates. If it is onrebate, buy a different brand. Stay away from them, I believe they will think of any excuse and lie so they do not have to pay. It is pathetic.

I will be contacting my attorney general and provide the documentation they said they never received.

Rebates take forever....if the companies really were consumer oriented, they would give the rebates at the time of sale. This is getting out of hand when we have to deal with scam artists.

Kim

Kim
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebate/internet/Onrebate-Rebate-Ripoff-Beware-Internet-171551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

will gladly accept your rebate

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dera Customer-

Please fax in a copy of the invoice to 1-888-426-9467 attn Nadina and depending on the vendor we will gladly accept your rebate