Complaint Review: Onrebate

• Reported By:DFW Texas
Onrebate
www.onrebate.com Internet U.S.A.

Onrebate rebate denial ripoff Internet

I purchased an SD card from ZipZoomFly.com and it was to have a $30 rebate. That is the only reason I bought from ZipZoomFly.

I was sent a confirming email with all details of the transaction from ZipZoomFly.

I received the product, filled-in and signed the rebate form, cut out the bar code and included the printout of the email receipt from ZipZoomFly and mailed it to ONRebate.

A few days later I received an email from ONRebate denying my rebate since I failed to send a copy of the invoice! ZipZoomFly never sent an invoice; only the email receipt. I then contacted ZipZoomFly and they made an invoice for me and faxed it to me.

I have tried repeatedly to contact ONRebate to find out where I can send or email the infamous invoice, but they have failed to respond. The rejection email from them sound final and offers no method to complete the rebate information.

Additionally, ZipZoomFly has failed to do anything to correct the situation.

AVOID any purchases from any vendor where the rebate is to come from ONREBATE.

Paul
DFW, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2006 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebate/internet/Onrebate-rebate-denial-ripoff-Internet-210220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate