Complaint Review: Onrebate

Onrebate And Onrefundonrebate Time wasters Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*UPDATE Employee: CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your rebate.

onrebate or onrefund is a hellish company

1. They hang up on you after being on hold 20 min.
2. They print on forms their site name is onrebate but it may also be onrefund.
3. There voice recognition software does not work (aleast at&t lets you spell)
4. If they do not hang up on you then you get transfered to voice mail that gets no response.
5. Their phone number does not pick up on weekends (no message; nothing)

If you own a company that issues rebates DO NOT use onrebate you will lose you customers

Rebate
albany, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebate/nationwide/Onrebate-And-Onrefundonrebate-Time-wasters-Nationwide-261156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate

Response

AUTHOR: Theo - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience. On the office is open from monday to friday until 6pm. If you need further assistance please contact me at april.jackson@onrebate.com and 1-866-310-8083

CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Our service is to provide the highest quality customer service available. Unfortunately, due to high call volume during peak hours the wait time to reach a representative might be alittle longer than expected. However, our user-friendly automated system might be of great assistance in providing answers to commonly asked questions without any hold time. This is a great tool if you would like to access information more conveniently. Our customer service hours are : Monday thru Friday from 9am until 6pm EST. We strive very hard to fulfill each and every customer's request.

If futher assistance is needed, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our representative who will be happy to assist you at:1.888.222.9300.

Sincerely,

Ron

AUTHOR: Jesus - (U.S.A.)

We are very sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you, please be assured that we (Onrebate) will assist you in any way we can to resolve this issue. Please contact me through my personal e-mail so we can come to a productive conclusion to the problem. My e-mail is jesus.serrano@onrebate.com. Thank you.