suite

• Submitted: Fri, December 31, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 31, 2004

• Reported By:Bunn North Carolina
Onrebate.com - Tiger Direct
P.O. Box 3028 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com from Tiger Direct rip-off! Fraud! Dishonest! Miami Florida

Tiger Direct offered a product I purchased with a rebate from OnRebate.com. I went to the website to claim the rebate, and the system was errored, it would not let me file the rebate or download the rebate form...I tried to call them and no-one answered my calls, I could never reach anyone to help with this process. I am very frustrated, and I am starting to believe this is a rip-off and they had no intentions of mailing out this rebate in the first place.

Debbi
Bunn, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2004 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom-Tiger-Direct/Miami-Florida-33144/Onrebatecom-from-Tiger-Direct-rip-off-Fraud-Dishonest-Miami-Florida-125216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com - Tiger Direct