Complaint Review: Onrebate.com, TigerDirect.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 03, 2006

• Reported By:Portland Connecticut
Onrebate.com, TigerDirect.com
Boca Raton Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com, TigerDirect.com ripoff rebate scam Boca Raton Miami Florida

*Author of original report: 15 weeks for rebates

Here is another complaint about Onrebate and Tigerdirect. I purchased a barebone computer kit from Tigerdirect with 5 rebates. All rebates have been approved by Onrebate. Receiving them is my complaint.

I have read here about Nadina at Onrebate and thought I'd try her first. She had pleasant enough e-mails and I finally did get 2 rebates back. I have been e-mailing them since about the other 3 rebates and got passed over to Daniel DeJesus who told me the checks had been issued. He asked me to wait a few days to see if they came in. You know the old "the checks in the mail" routine. He said if nothing showed up to e-mail him back.
Well I've e-mailed him and Nadina and basically I am getting no reply. What a way to run customer service.
I really did not want to bash these 2 companies but they deserve it. I just want my 3 missing rebates. I paid good money for this product and was promised a rebate. It's a shame when other rebates from companies other than TigerDirect can process rebates without a hitch. I will never purchase an item from them with another rebate thats for sure.

Rebates missing:YKPNGWGYJ2AWHYNT TD-2824 ULTRA 512 MEMORY
XCPYBEKV2UZ8RYLK TD-2818 INTEL CELERON CPU
AS9CAGPS2M8T82CW TD-2881 POWER UP CASE
All rebates were submitted 6/19/2006.

Roger
Portland, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2006 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom-TigerDirectcom/Boca-Raton-Miami-Florida/Onrebatecom-TigerDirectcom-ripoff-rebate-scam-Boca-Raton-Miami-Florida-212513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com, TigerDirect.com

15 weeks for rebates

AUTHOR: Roger - (U.S.A.)

Hi, just want to let others with rebates know that I finally received the rebates from onrebate. It took 15 weeks for them to process not the 8 to 10 weeks they say. Numerous e-mails I sent went unanswered. Make sure if you purchase items with rebates that they are NOT processed thru this company. Onrebate is a ripoff. Be careful.

Roger