Complaint Review: Onrebate.com - Zipzoomfly.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 30, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 12, 2006

• Reported By:Kearny New Jersey
Onrebate.com - Zipzoomfly.com
onrebate.com - zipzoomfly.com Internet U.S.A.

Onrebate.com - Zipzoomfly.com rebate ripoff decline $30 rebate Internet

*Author of original report: The claim has been solved

I placed an order for Ultra 1 GB SD card on 7/3/2006. I received the card and submitted my rebate request to OnRebate.com immediately. In August, I found that my online rebate status was suspended, because there was no "invoice". Actually, I submitted the Packing List, which is indicated to be acceptable in OnRebate.com website. I contacted Zipzoomfly.com on 08/28/2006 to get the invoice and fax to OnRebate.com. On 08/30/2006, my online rebate status is "The Rebate was accepted". However, until now I have not received the rebate.
Moreover, I called the 1-888-222-9300, only the answer machine answered my calls. I emailed both rebatetrans@onrebate.com and nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com for several time. But no one replied my emails. I am frustrated.

I called zipzoomfly.com on 11/20/2006 and was told that I need to fax them the rebate documents. As instructions, I faxed and emailed my documents to 510-739-0500. However, I did not receive any reply for my complain.

Tiankai
Kearny, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2006 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom-Zipzoomflycom/internet/Onrebatecom-Zipzoomflycom-rebate-ripoff-decline-30-rebate-Internet-223086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com - Zipzoomfly.com

The claim has been solved

AUTHOR: Tiankai - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sir or Madam:

Once I reported my claim to you and other organiations, such as BBB. My rebate check has been issued by onrebate.com. Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,