barely

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Onrebate.com
120 East Palmetto Park Rd 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com Dishonest and incompetent rebate processing Ripoff Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*UPDATE Employee: rebate assitance

I sent in and received acceptance of a $100 rebate to Rebate.com in July 2006 on a computer purchased from Tiger Direct. Since October of 2006 I have been making inquiries to onrebate.com as to where the rebate is. In total since then I have called in to their customer "no service" 19 times. They have told me on 6 different occasions the check has been sent....all with different dates.

In May I found out from Micky Thomas (supervisor) that this is not true and that it has never been sent. I have talked to her twice now and she has promised to fix and call me back on two different occasions now since May 16/07. Nothing has happened.

The routine is ...call in...get told a story...wait 2 or 3 weeks for results...call in again when nothing happens and start over.

I can not imagine a more dishonest or incompetent company. It is obvious to me they have no intention of paying. My one year anniversary of starting this process is just a month away. I want the $100 they owe me.

Wayne
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Onrebatecom-Dishonest-and-incompetent-rebate-processing-Ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-256072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com

Response

AUTHOR: Theo - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will assist you with any other problems that occur. My contact e-mail is april.jackson@onrebate.com. Thank you

rebate assitance

AUTHOR: Pedro - (U.S.A.)

We apologized for any frustration cause during the rebate process.To further assist please contact me Pedro at 1-866-310-8083 or my personal e-mail address pedro.mondejar@onrebate.com