Complaint Review: Onrebate.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 03, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Watertown Massachusetts
Onrebate.com
120 East Palmetto Park Road, 3rd. Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com - Tiger Direct rebate ripoff fraud non-existant customer service Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your rebate

I like others purchased an item at Tiger Direct which offered a $50 rebate. I carefully followed all of the instructions to complete the rebate process and mailed my rebate off to onrebate.com after using their online registration site.

I was informed via email that my rebate was first received, then accepted and now is pending payment. This was back in June and it is now October. To date, no refund has arrived, and all inquiries to onrebate.com customer service has thus far gone unanswered.

Although this was a personal purchase I had made for myself, I am a corporate I.T. manager at a sizeable company and I also maintain internal sites recommending to employees where they make purchases from. This experience has led me to ban all corporate purchases from Tiger Direct, and I am considering sharing my experience in our employee newsletter which reaches 75,000 employees. If I am to be defrauded from my promised $50 rebate, I will make absolutely sure I cost Tiger Direct many times that number in lost business.

This is just poor customer service and deceptive practice. I look forward to assistance from onrebate or Tiger Direct to resolve this issue.

Dave
Watertown, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2006 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Onrebatecom-Tiger-Direct-rebate-ripoff-fraud-non-existant-customer-service-Boca-Raton-F-213955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com

AUTHOR: Theo - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please contact me at april.jackson@onrebate.com to help you with your issue. Thank you

Help with your rebate

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and if the issue has not yet been resolved, I would be glad to assist you. To begin, please email me at alex@help.tigerdirect.com with your Tiger Direct order number in the subject line, as well as a brief summary of your rebate situation in the body of your email. If you have your rebate tracking number(s), you can include that also. Your issue will be researched, and we look forward to resolving it for you as promptly as possible.

Sincerely,