• Report: #220897

• Submitted: Thu, November 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:Bristol Vermont
Onrebate.com
120 East Palmetto Park Road, 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com; TigerDirect.com No Rebate From Onrebate.com Ripoff Boca Raton Florida

On July 2, 2006, I purchased a Hanns-G HN199D 19" computer monitor from TigerDirect.com, invoice number I5326397. There was a $50 rebate offered on the product, which required the buyer to register the rebate through Onrebate.com. I did that on 20 July, and Onrebate.com accepted my printed rebate form, with proofs of purchase, on 8 August. The company's disclaimer informed me that it would take 8-10 weeks for payment to be delivered to me. It has been over 3 months since their acceptance of my rebate documentation and no payment has been forthcoming. I made 3 different calls to their offices recently -- on 31 October, 2 November, and 14 November. On each occasion, I was told payment would be expedited, but I have received neither the $50 nor confirmation of check issuance. I have contacted the Florida Attorney General (since the company operates in that state), as well as the Federal Trade Commission, and asked for assistance. As of this date, there has been no attempt by the company to move my claim status from "Payment Pending" to "Payment Mailed."

Kenneth
Bristol, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2006 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Onrebatecom-TigerDirectcom-No-Rebate-From-Onrebatecom-Ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-220897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com