• Report: #221985

• Submitted: Thu, November 23, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 24, 2006

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Onrebate.com
120 East Palmetto Park Road 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com rebate ripoff Rebates never received and Onrebate will not respond Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact ALL of these individuals!

I have called onrebate and gotten nowhere as well. I've got to say that the company that I ordered this from has tryed to help and has even given me a portion of this rebate from thier pocket.

You can see in the e-mail message below that they have not gotten any response as well from onrebate. I guess my only option is to file a small claims suit in my state if they dont respond soon. I dont know what else to do. Onrebate is a complete ripoff and they should not be dealt with.

Onrebate owes me 2 rebates and I've never received any checks from them.

conf=JTL5QV9GKGLJLY6D
Rebate Description: $90 MIR on FujiPlus FP-988D 19" 12ms Slv/Blk DVI LCD w/
Spks
Confirmation Number: $30 Ultra 1GB Secure Digital
conf=HHKZLEFDHUUKXRRT

correspondence with Ne####.com
Subject: Ne####.com - >Rebates>(Mail #09102006159988)*
Dear Customer,
Thank you for writing back to us.
We still have not receive any response from Onrebate. However, since we truly understand your situation, I have reported this issue to my manager and he approved that we make a one time exception to honor this rebate. We have therefore issued a credit in the amount of $50 back onto your American Express on 11/22 and would like to offer you another $40 credit towards your next Newegg purchase. Once you placed an order, please reply to this email with your new sales order number and then we will be able to full process this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

Gary
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2006 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Onrebatecom-rebate-ripoff-Rebates-never-received-and-Onrebate-will-not-respond-Boca-Raton-221985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact ALL of these individuals!

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

Gary: You may wsh to flood e-mails boxes of the following individuals at onrebate:

daniel.jesus@onrebate.com; bill.gollan@onrebate.com; 'Nikki Thomas'; 'Tony Jones'; marsha.tate@onrebate.com; paulo.silva@onrebate.com; carlos.incle@onrebate.com; dan.callan@onebate.com; dick.wallet@onrebat.com