Complaint Review: Onrebate.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Onrebate.com
www.onrebate.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Onrebate.com Ripped off for my rebate! No help from Onrebate or pcconnection.com Houston Texas

I bought a monitor from PCConnection in April/May 2006 and I have called them countless times. I have even tried to call PCConnection but they do not seem to care at all about the rebate I was promised. I have called and called and called, waiting on hold enless amounts and have had many people promise to look into it for me but I have not ever received any calls back. They keep changing their number too. It was 866.310.9718 and has now been changed to 888.222.9300. I received my $30 rebate but never my $90 check from them. This company will do nothing to helps it customers and because of that I have decided not to do business with PCConnection either. My next step is the FTC and BBB.

Mazinggrace
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/Houston-Texas/Onrebatecom-Ripped-off-for-my-rebate-No-help-from-Onrebate-or-pcconnectioncom-Houston-T-367861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com