Complaint Review: Onrebate.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2007

• Reported By:E.H.T New Jersey
Onrebate.com
P.O Box 440309 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com I purchased a Gateway computer with 4 seperate rebates and certified mailed them to the P.o Box required . They told me they never received them Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Rebate Assistance

I recently purchased a Gateway computer through tigerdirect.com. I am entitled to 4 seperate rebates through their rebate company they deal with, which is onrebate.com. The rebates were for $100,$70,$10, and$10, or $190.00 in total.

I mailed them by by certified mailand they said they never received them. I can't understand how this is possible. I received the confirmation from the post office, but they say it was certified to a P.o. Box. That was who I was supposed to mail it to.

I requested to speak to a manager,but wasn't there on two different occasions. I also asked her to return phone call which was on file. Also didn't reply to e-mail message.

Timothy
E.H.T, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/Miami-Florida-33144-0309/Onrebatecom-I-purchased-a-Gateway-computer-with-4-seperate-rebates-and-certified-mailed-t-239689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com

Rebate Assistance

AUTHOR: April - (U.S.A.)

Dear Consumer

We apologized for any frustration cause during the rebate process. Yes you can submit certified mail to our companies PO Box. If you receive conformation from the post office that your submission was receive, please fax a copy of the sign conformation 1-888-426-9467 Attn: April. If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact me at april.Jackson@onrebate.com