dancers

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Onrebate.com
onrebate.com Internet U.S.A.

Onrebate.com Dishonest, deceptive practices Internet

I bought an external hard drive which came with a rebate offer. It looked like a good deal at the time (I will not buy things with mail-in rebate offers anymore - is not worth it). Anyhow, I started the process on 10/21/2006, and my rebate was accepted on 10/30/2006.

It is 03/06/2007, and my Payment Sent status has been sitting there with a red X ever since. It has been close to 5 months and I have yet to receive my rebate.
More frustrating than that is the fact that they have been ignoring my inquiries all along. My countless emails get no response to this day, and I feel like this process cost me a lot more than the rebate I am to get (if ever).

At this point, I am more interested in putting these kind of entities out of business than actually getting my rebate. I hear of class action suits for less frivolous practices, and hoping that someone will pick up on this. I bet that people will come out of the woods once the word gets around.

I have been hearing of this company from web sites like this to trade magazine articles. This one is affiliated with Tiger Direct as well. I believe their time is up.

Hakan
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2007 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom/internet/Onrebatecom-Dishonest-deceptive-practices-Internet-238360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com