Complaint Review: Onsite technology services, llc

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: bob_f — California United States of America
Onsite technology services, llc
990 Lone Oak Road Suite 102, Eagan, Minnesota United States of America

Onsite technology services, llc Does not pay ontime and as promised Eagan, Minnesota

I did several cableing jobs fo Onsite Technology, one of which included two 15:15 hour nights back to back. It was a trajedy of errors!

First they gave me completely wrong information about how the store I was working on was structured an laid out. Secondly the materials did not arrive and I went beyond the scope of my job to pick up snd pay for materials out of pocket so the work could get done.

Then I worked the two incredibly long nights in difficult and trying conditions, having to figure out from scratch how a 20 + year old infrastructure was cobbled together. I did, and except for one non-working point of sale computer, had the store working at the end of the second day (it was a counter replacement/remodel).

The one POS will work when it is replaced. After all this, instead of paying me on time, they kept promising and delaying payment and were going to continue delaying over one month, until I had to talk with an attorney. Then they finally paid me.

This was after numerous texts, e-mails, conference calls, one of which they promised to pay me that day (they did not).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onsite-technology-services-llc/Eagan-Minnesota-55121/Onsite-technology-services-llc-Does-not-pay-ontime-and-as-promised-Eagan-Minnesota-922120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onsite technology services, llc