Complaint Review: Ontario Ventilation

• Reported By: TGW — Port Stanley Ontario Canada
Ontario Ventilation
715B Exeter Road London, Ontario United States of America

Ontario Ventilation RIP OFF SENIORS London, Ontario

Ontario Ventilation showed up at my 83 year old father's residence back in May. They told my father they were his "furnace company" and were there to do an inspection. They told him he needed his ducts cleaned and charged him $600.00. My father has dementia and was easy prey for these vultures. Then they showed up today to do another inspection! Luckily I called at the time the service person was there. I asked my father to give me the phone and told the scumbag to get out of my father's house and not come back. They were there to rip him off again! This "business" is a scam! Explain to me why they would need to be there again, 4 months after they had cleaned the ducts. Complete con artists and would have got to my Dad yet again if I had not interceded. I called the owner and told him to stay away from the premises. He is a real piece of work, told me I didn't understand how they work and that they always come back to do an inspection. The first cleaning is a scam, the second attempt is down right criminal. If these vultures come calling please do yourself a favour and slam the door in their faces. How these people sleep at night after ripping off honest seniors with their deceit and lies is beyond me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ontario-Ventilation/London-Ontario-/Ontario-Ventilation-RIP-OFF-SENIORS-London-Ontario-785522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ontario Ventilation