Complaint Review: Ontel Products

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: ShannonK5927 — Aurora Colorado
Ontel Products
21 Law Dr Fairfeild, New Jersey United States of America

Ontel Products Creator of Glow Pets and more Glow Pets Commercail Sould Say "You will not actually receive your order because everything is on back order and our employees dont know what they are talking about." Fairfeild, New Jersey

This company is very sketchy. I placed an order for a glow pet and hadn't received it after two weeks so I emailed to see what the hold up was. It so happens they are on back order. The person who emailed me back said I could upgrade to avoid the back order for an extra $10. I said okay go ahead and charge me an extra ten. Two week later... nothing. I call this time. "Oh the upgrade is on back order too." Nice to know. So why didn't anyone email me. Thanks. That company seems like they have everything together. They also told me it would be an addtional 3 weeks. So I cancelled my order. Its a good think it has been so long that my child forgot about this pillow. Based on how organized this company is and their professionalism I'm somewhat scared my credit card information is going to be stolen. Be careful if you see an commercial with one of their products because if you place and order and you never recieve it.... boom! They just got your credit card info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ontel-Products/Fairfeild-New-Jersey-07004/Ontel-Products-Creator-of-Glow-Pets-and-more-Glow-Pets-Commercail-Sould-Say-You-will-not-1046147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ontel Products