Complaint Review: Onyum

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — United States of America

Onyum Just Good Stuff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: GearFreak Rob g34rfr34k@gmail.com GreenBayDesigns.com Libelous Hooliganism

I refused to post payment bcz not only did Onyum smell fishy but their attitude is unprofessional as well.
They didn't read my post bcz they're first bid was something like "We've read your post and we can provide your needs, sample pages, contact forms etc."  WOW.  My post is about a business logo and that's it. No websites building services. Keep reading bcz it gets even worse. They direct you to their website www.onyum.com and to their "FAQ" page.. They say they are from the US but their IP address points to a UK server.

The IP address of www.onyum.com is
The IP address is assigned to Great Britain (UK)

Their domain is registered through GoDaddy with private whois. So far no real identity established. I keep ignoring everything and carry on with the deal. [continued below]....
..... After exchanging a few tickets regarding file type to be received etc. I was sent to this site to make a payment:  http://www.payoneer.com/
Visit Payoneer's wiki and it's a legit company. However, they cater mostly to Russian and Asian countries. It also does not require a bank account for you to accept money (perfect for scammers!)
I was asked by Onyum staff (Lynne) to use this email for payment: accounting@mywebstarsinc.com
If you would visit mywebstarsinc.com it points to a single page stating that mywebstarsinc is in  Wyoming, USA. Disregard all the typos on that page and just trace the domain and guess what.. another UK server.
The IP address of mywebstarsinc.com is
The IP address is assigned to Great Britain (UK).
The site has an Authorize.net badge that sends you to a reseller account with an address in Beaverton, OR! Didn't they say they were from Wyoming?! Riiight!

I replied to the ticket by saying that I refuse to use that payment method and would need to stick to more known companies like Paypal. Lynne replied to say that Payoneer is a big company and that they do not accept Paypal. Keep in mind that you don't need to provide a bank account to use Payoneer which means no identity to be traced.
Onyum's website has no phone number or address. They have placed a TM sign on Onyum. I asked for their company's tax/license number and that's where I got blocked from their site. They didn't want me to copy anything but I have Fraps on all the time. I took screenshots of everything and extracted a pdf copy of the tickets before I closed/refreshed the page using a firefox addon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onyum/internet/Onyum-Just-Good-Stuff-Internet-904402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onyum

GearFreak Rob g34rfr34k@gmail.com GreenBayDesigns.com Libelous Hooliganism

AUTHOR: Onyum - (United States of America)

This is an anonymous, libelous RipOffReport.

The only identifying information we gathered from this hooligan before he exploded with irrational rants and threats is: GearFreak, Rob, g34rfr34k, g34rfr34k@gmail.com, GreenBayDesigns.com (may not be owned by the hooligan - but it was provided by the hooligan) and an IP of

We were first introduced to this hooligan through an iFreelance project posted at...

Visit Onyum.com - dozens of perfect reviews and hundreds of verifiable testimonials. Make your own decision regarding our credibility and the quality of services we provide to hundreds of clients across thousands of projects. Want more? Message direct at our site, reference this libelous RipOffReport URL and staff will supply you with a complete transcript and complete screenshots of our interaction with this hooligan. You will quickly see these claims are baseless, libelous and posted with malicious intent.

For obvious reasons, we will not discuss anything with anyone through RipOffReport. If those reasons are not obvious to readers of this 'Rip Off Report', Message staff direct at our site they will explain further. We cannot put the reasons here or Rip Off Report will refuse to publish our rebuttal to this libel, again.

Jan | Project Director