Complaint Review: Ooma

• Reported By: Scam by Ooma — Falls church Virginia
Ooma
1880 Embarcadero Rd,Palo Alto, CA 94303 Palo Allo, California USA

Ooma Ooma.com Ooma scam Palo Allo California

Several years ago, I bought an Ooma hub, due to this advertise " ...Kiss your phone bill and
say good bye, never a fee again, ..."

After about two years in use they charged my credits card $4.75 / mo. for server fees and taxes. I refuse to pay, and my phone was turned off. I complained and was answered " We reserved our right to change.."

Is that another way to say " We reserve our right to cheat you as we want " ? A contract is a contract. It should be kept and no one can say we reserve our right not to keep. Very disappointed to pay 4 times the cost of a magic jack just to be cheated way ! !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ooma/Palo-Allo-California-94303/Ooma-Oomacom-Ooma-scam-Palo-Allo-California-1097897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ooma